Geneva City Tour And Boat Cruise
OverviewTake a tour of Geneva, and see the best of this cosmopolitan Swiss city by coach, tram and boat! With a knowledgeable guide on hand, you'll see exciting Geneva attractions including the city's Old Town, the Geneva Water Fountain and Lake Geneva on your three hour tour.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDeparting from a convenient, central location, you'll enjoy a relaxing tour around Geneva's famous attractions by coach. You'll see popular sites including the Geneva Fountain (Jet d'Eau), an impressive feature that jets water to an altitude of approximately 140 meters (459 feet), besides the equally intriguing Geneva Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie). Have your camera poised to take photos of the stunning dial that hovers over circular flowerbeds in Geneva's English Garden.
Your Geneva City Tour will continue with a tramway tour through the city's narrow streets and alleyways. You'll learn about Geneva's rich history as you travel by unique tram around Geneva's Old Town.
Before returning to central Geneva, your tour will end with a 50-minute cruise around Lake Geneva, often referred to as Europe's most spectacular lake. Sit back and relax while taking in views of Geneva's UN building, the Castle of Bellerive and the water fountain. Lake Geneva is framed by the beautiful, snow-capped Alps, so seeing simply the mountains themselves are a fantastic highlight in their own right.
Inclusions for Geneva City Tour And Boat Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Transport by coach
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Geneva City Tour And Boat Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour runs all year round, however please note that the visit by mini-train is possible only if the weather allow it
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Small-Group Swiss Alps Glacier and Film Tour from Geneva
- The interactive city discovery game of Geneva's old town
- Swiss rivera tour From Geneva to Lausanne and Cruise
- Riviera line to Lausanne, Cruise to Montreux with optional olympic museum
- 7-Day Deluxe Switzerland from Geneva
- Chamonix Mont-Blanc Midi Peek Tour
- Riviera line to Vevey, Chaplin's world, Montreux, Lavaux tour and optional cruise
- Swiss riviera with long cruise in Montreux and Lavaux Unesco sightseeing Tour from Geneva