Geneva Old Town Segway Tour
OverviewSpin through the Swiss city of Geneva by Segway and discover top attractions on this 1.5-hour tour. Follow your guide to the Brunswick Monument and cross the Pont de Bergues (Bergues Bridge) and take in beautiful city views from from Rousseau Island. Climb effortlessly into the Old Town and admire Cathedrale de St-Pierre (St Pierre Cathedral) before cruising down Promenade de la Treille towards Parc de Bastions. Gain insight into Genevas rich history at the Reformation Wall, and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourChoose from a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule, then head to central Geneva to meet your guide and hop aboard your Segway. Take a moment or two to master the controls during a practise session with your guide, then zoom off into Geneva to begin your tour.
On your way to Bergues Bridge and the Old Town, pass attractive local landmarks, such as the Brunswick Monument, and enjoy the feeling of floating effortlessly through the city on your Segway. Take in beautiful city views from the romantic Rousseau Island, once a walled fortress protecting Geneva from attack
Spin along the ancient, cobbled streets of Geneva Old Town and discover pretty town squares, babbling water fountains and vibrant flowerbeds. Cruise beneath the shade of the trees along Promenade de la Treille and on through the ancient Bourg-de-Four Square, admiring the imposing faade of the citys Town Hall. Visit the Reformation Wall where important events of the Protestant Reformation are remembered and learn of Genevas rich history from your guide.
After 1.5 hours exploring Geneva Old Town and surrounds by Segway, head back to your departure point in the city center where your tour will come to an end.
Inclusions for Geneva Old Town Segway Tour
- Segway training
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Rain poncho (if required)
Exclusions for Geneva Old Town Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for people weighing less than 99lbs (45kg) or more than 265lbs (120kg)
Comfortable shoes are recommended, heels no higher than 1" (2cm) and no flip-flops
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.