Geneva Parks And UN Segway Tour
OverviewExplore Geneva's lakeside quays and pristine public parks on this 2.5-hour Segway tour. Master the controls of your Segway in safety with your guide, and then spin off to explore Geneva. Discover top city attractions such as the Brunswick Monument, the Pquis Jetty, the Palais Wilson and Barton Villa. Admire, too, the headquarters of major international organizations like the United Nations and the Red Cross before cruising alongside Genevas attractive botanical gardens. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourChoose from a morning or afternoon tour, then head to Geneva city center to meet your guide and hop onto your 2-wheeled Segway. Take a moment or two to master the controls of your Segway in safety, then spin off into the city to begin your tour.
Admire the grand Brunswick Monument on your way to the banks of Lake Geneva, then cruise along the waters edge and take in panoramic views across the lake, including the Jet d'Eau.
Continue on through Genevas beautifully maintained parks and open spaces, where majestic trees bow gracefully over colorful flowerbeds, and discover the headquarters of some of the worlds major international organizations. The United Nations, the World Health Organization, the World Trade Organization and the International Committee of the Red Cross are all based here.
Discover top city attractions such as the Pquis Jetty, the imposing faade of the Palais Wilson and the grand Barton Villa, and gain insight into Genevas culture and history from your guide.
After a short stop at Penthes Castle, descend the hill to Genevas botanical gardens then cruise back to your starting point, where your Segway tour of Geneva parks will come to an end.
Inclusions for Geneva Parks And UN Segway Tour
- Segway training
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Rain poncho (if required)
Exclusions for Geneva Parks And UN Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for people weighing less than 99lbs (45kg) or more than 265lbs (120kg)
Comfortable shoes are recommended, heels no higher than 1" (2cm) and no flip-flops
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Geneva and Annecy Tour With Optional Lake Geneva Cruise
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course from Geneva
- Independent Chamonix and Mont Blanc Tour from Geneva
- Chamonix and Mont Blanc Day Trip from Geneva
- Discovery of the Mont Saleve - the balcony of Geneva
- Day Trip to Gruyres including Golden Panoramic Express Train
- Christmas at Montreux and Chillon
- Annecy Half-Day Tour from Geneva