OverviewEnjoy an unforgettable full-day trip to Gorkhi Terelj National Park, which includes a visit to Chinggis Khan Statue Complex. This is a unique chance to explore the best of Gorkhi Terelj National Park that is the third largest protected area in the country and considered as one of the most beautiful places in Mongolia. Moreover, this trip includes a soft hiking to Ariyabal Buddhist meditation temple, where you can meditate and relieve city stress. Explore all the best locations in Gorkhi Terelj National Park to make your trip to Mongolia as adventurous, unforgettable and yet relaxed as possible.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour English-speaking tour guide will meet you at the location of your choice in Ulaanbaatar at 8:50 am for a day of adventurous experience. Your day will start with a brief city tour, where you will visit the archaic temple to attend an ancient Buddhist ritual and a locals market for a for food culture, followed by a car trip to Genghis Khan Statue, which is located an hour away from the capital city of Ulaanbaatar.
The second stop of your trip will be Genghis Khan Statue Complex that includes a museum and a scenic view from the top of the statue. The Genghis Khan’s statue is the current largest 131 feet (40 meters tall) equestrian statue in the world. Moreover, you will witness the giant Mongolian boots, which is the largest leather shoe in the world.
Your third stop is Gorkhi-Terelj national park, where you will feel the complete relaxation and connection to a nomadic lifestyle of Mongolia. Truly a unique place to get the knowledge about Mongolian culture and religion. Following by hiking to Turtle Rock (gigantic nature-made eighty feet tall boulder in the shape of a turtle) and visiting the local Mongolian family, which will give you a chance to explore Mongolian culture and lifestyle from insider's perspectives. Ride a yak carriage and pet a horse. After an eventful day, you will be returned back to the location of your choice in Ulaanbaatar. Last but not least: Be prepared for the best experience you will ever have in Mongolia!
Inclusions for Genghis Khan Day Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Genghis Khan Day Tour
- Personal extras
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children of 0-12 years old are free of charge
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather condition, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.