Genova And Portofino - MilanWrite a Review
Discover Genoa, a city with a glorious past! Spend your morning in the Birthplace of Christopher Columbus which today is one of the most charming cities in Northern Italy. Finish your day in Portofino , the pearl of the Ligurian sea with its quintessential feel and crystalline green waters.
- Genoa And Guided Walking Tour
- Santa Margherita Ligure
- Boat Excursion To Portofino With Stopover For A Visit
Know More about this tour
The biggest medieval town in Europe, Genoa maintains the charm of the ancient maritime republic. The Ancient Harbour renovated in 1992 by the architect Renzo Piano and the labyrinth of narrow alleyways in the old town are just two of the many attractions of this city.
On arrival in Genoa downtown, a professional guide will show you the heart of the city on an inspiring walking tour.
After free time for lunch, visit the colourful village of Santa Margherita Ligure on the Tigullio gulf, nicknamed the Dolphins Gulf due to the lange school of dolphins that are often spotted there. Here you take the boat for a mini-cruise to the charming fishing village of Portofino, a half-moon shaped sea side village whose beauty has been narrated across the millennia by writers and poets such as Guy de Maupassant.
The journey ends with the return by boat to Santa Margherita, where your coach will be waiting to take you back to Milan.
Inclusions for Genova And Portofino
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.