Genting Highlands Day Tour - Kuala Lumpur
OverviewThe Genting Highlands, a hill resort in Malaysia equipped with hotels, theme park and entertainment attractions, bring in millions of visitors annually to experience the chill, where the temperature can get to as low as 10 degrees Celsius! This approximately 6 hour day tour will take you up to the cool, crisp mountain air about 6000 feet (1.8288 kilometers) above sea level. Join this tour with your family and friends to create fantastic experience and have fun at the theme parks!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourA scenic drive through the hillsides from the Kuala Lumpur city center to Genting Highlands will take approximately 60 minutes depending on the traffic condition.
Upon arrival at the bottom of the hill, you will stop at a cable car station and take a sky way cable car ride up to the summit of Genting. (Note: Cable car close due to maintenance service.Transport will be provided until Genting Highlands Hotel)
Visit Genting Bowl which is located at First World Hotel and has 28 lanes for you and your family to enjoy a game of bowling. The glow in the dark bowling operates at 6pm daily.
At the peak of Genting Highlands, a must see heritage site - the Chin Swee Cave Temple. The temple was constructed over 18 years with a foundation dug from solid bedrock, modern machinery was eschewed because of steep terrain.
Experience snow and chill in Snow World, the biggest winter wonderland in Malaysia. The temperature is around -6 degree celsius, and it is a fun place for snow. There is a slide inside where you can ride in the float and then slide down. It is a good experience for you to have taste of how the others who are living in the winter season. The jacket, gloves and boots are provided by the staff.
For an equally unforgettable experience, walk through the gates of the Haunted Adventure. The staff wearing bizarre outfit will scare you to death at the ticket counter, and definitely not for the faint-hearted! This 10-minute walk in darkness is filled with unexpected surprise, sounds and figures. Recommend this for group of friends who are looking for a little evening excitement!
Inclusions for Genting Highlands Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Genting Highlands Day Tour
- All theme parks, shows and exhibition center entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Infant free of charge, no seat
Minimum 2 adults
Not allow to enter casino for travelers below 21 years old
Not available during Chinese New Year
Includes Cable Car ticket
All other activities admission fee not included.
Determine the correct Tour Option radius/distance from KLCC Petronas Twin Towers
For more information of your KL Hotel location/distance from Petronas Twin Towers please click the following link
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.