OverviewUncover the hidden treasures of a natural paradise as you explore the only National Park in Portugal. Absorb breathtaking views and mountain scenery, jump into a cascading waterfall for a refreshing dip and enjoy a tasty picnic lunch while reflecting on your adventure.The guides have local knowledge and will take you through a trip deep inside this natural paradise with all the safety and plenty of fun. Picnic in a remote idyllic location is included!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourBegin your day with a convenient hotel pick-up before heading north toward the majestic Peneda-Gerês National Park. Once you arrive, follow your expert guide along rugged paths and let your exploration start.
With more than 128 types of natural vegetation – including several species of oak and Portuguese laurel – there's plenty of flora to admire. Delve deeper and reach one of the most dramatic spaces of the park – the stunning Matas de Albergaria – where you can meander along its alleys of trees to discover a beautiful glen.
Continue past the Arado River to find the Tahiti waterfall – named for its lush setting – and embrace the opportunity to cool off in its brisk, clear waters. After building up an appetite, dig into a picnic lunch before trekking to the top of Pedra Bela for expansive looks out to the Caniçada Lake and surrounding evergreen valley.
Inclusions for Geres Waterfall Trek From Porto
- Local guide
- Admission ticket
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Geres Waterfall Trek From Porto
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Comfortable walking shoes and clothes are advised
Swimwear and towel are advised
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.