Getaria And The Txakoli (the Basque Wine) From Bilbao
OverviewGetaria is a traditional fishing village which is reflected in its cuisine. Beautiful village in Gipuzkoas coast with great seafaring tradition, famous restaurants with grilled fish, beaches, marina and spectacular scenery.
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Your driver/guide will pick you up from your hotel in Bilbaoand transfer you to Getaria. Getaria is a small town, visitors will go walking from one place to other, no car transfer is required whilst in the town. Visit the Cristbal Balenciaga Museum in the new annex to the Palacio Aldamar. This palace, is located on a hill where it topographically crowns Getaria.
Inclusions for Getaria And The Txakoli (the Basque Wine) From Bilbao
- Entrance fees: Cristbal Balenciaga Museoa
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Getaria And The Txakoli (the Basque Wine) From Bilbao
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Availability for visits cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of visits availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days tour to Basque Country with departure from Bilbao
- Old Quarter of Bilbao Food Tour
- San Sebastian Private Day Tour from Bilbao
- The Sanctuary of Loyola, Getaria, Zarauz and San Sebastian
- Vitoria and the Rioja Wine Region
- Bilbao Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Full Day Basque Cities Tour from Bilbao
- Day trip to San Sebastian from Bilbao