With the help of our greeter board on your high-speed train to reach La Spezia in about 3 hours. Meet your guide and reach by local train the first stop: Monterosso, the largest of the five coastal villages. Located on hills cultivated with vines and olives, it's famous for its amazing beach (the only extensive sand beach in the Cinque Terre), beautiful reefs and the seas crystal clear waters. It is dominated by the ruins of the castle and characterized by typical narrow medieval streets with multi-coloured terraced houses. At the local market you'll have the chance to taste some of the most delicious typical foods of the Ligurian Riviera. The next stop will be the small fishing village Vernazza, probably the most characteristic of the Cinque Terre and is classified as one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. There you'll take a the ferry that will let you admire Corniglia, located in the middle of the Cinque Terre and lays on 100 meters above the sea. Arrive by boat to Manarola, built on a high rock 70 metres above sea level one of the most charming and romantic of the Cinque Terre villages. The tiny harbor features a boat ramp, picturesque colorful houses facing the sea, a tiny piazza with seafood restaurants and cafs. Then you'll take the train you'll reach by train the last stop: Riomaggiore, the most southern village of the Cinque Terre. At the end of the tour board again on your high speed train to go back to Rome.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 15 Hrs
Departure Time :
Tour available from Monday to Thursday from 17th April to 31st October Train from Roma to La Spezia departs at 06.05 a.m.
Departure Details :
Meeting Point at the Station: Termini Station: in the area before entering the Gate B in front of platform #9 Your greeter will be showing a signboard with the "Meet and Greet" Logo. , , Please be th.. read more
OverviewDelve in the Romantic Atmosphere of Cinque Terre and Explore the maze of alleys and multi-coloured houses- Greeter at the Termini Station - Roundtrip high-speed train tickets from Rome to La Spezia - Expert english speaking Tour Leader from La Spezia Train station - Cinque Terre card train tickets - One Way Ferry transfer - Audio headsets if needed so you can always hear your guide
- Roundtrip High-speed train ticket
Greeter at Termini Station
Cinque Terre Card train tickets
Ferry boat one way ticket
Expert English speaking Tour Leader from La Spezia Train Station
Audio headsets if needed so you can always hear your guide
- Whats not included:
Hotel pick-up/drop off
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour available from Monday to Thursday from 17th April to 31st October
Train from Roma to La Spezia departs at 06.05 a.m.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Colosseum & Rome Highlights with private vehicle & guide