Getting To Know Prague Like A Local - Sights, Local Experiences And Food
OverviewThe best way to explore a city is like a local. On this tour, you will get around the city just like the way locals do and visit the sights which are a great meeting points for locals and tourists. After this, you will also taste the famous Czech food and also learn how to cook authentic Czech food with a local chef.
- Walk Through the Old Prague History: See the main sights with our knowledgeable guide Dana
- Make Your own Prague Mug: The best souvenir!
- Follow the Legends of Prague: Explore the magical Vyšehrad, the seat of the first Czech rulers
- Czech Foodie Tour with Lenka: Head to the streets and restaurants with our foodie Lenka
- Streets Behind the Castle: Walk through forgotten streets of Prague just off the Prague Castle
- Cooking at Home with Bara: Learn the art of Czech cooking from a local chef
Know More about this tour
See the main sights of Prague but don't stop there! We will show you Prague through the eyes of locals. With a customizable combination of activities with locals or just with your own tailor made guidebooks, you'll learn about Prague like no other tourist. We'll arrange everything for you, so that you can just sit back and enjoy, and can skip the usual research and planning.
Accommodation is not included.
Inclusions for Getting To Know Prague Like A Local - Sights, Local Experiences And Food
- Tailor made travel guidebook with all maps, plans, arranged activities, interesting and fun information.
- Special guidebook and activities for children
- 24/7 support on the phone
- Activities with locals: Walk Through the Old Prague History with Dana, Cooking at Home with Bara, Czech Foodie Tour with Lenka
Exclusions for Getting To Know Prague Like A Local - Sights, Local Experiences And Food
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 80%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.