Geyser Waterfalls And Blue Lagoon Day Tour From ReykjavikWrite a Review
OverviewIf you want to make the most of one day in south Iceland, you go on a tour that takes you on the Golden Circle and to the Blue Lagoon. This private tour does exactly that. The golden circle tourist route is the most popular tourist route in Iceland. Over this 300 km loop, you are given the opportunity to visit three of the best known tourist attraction in Iceland, Geyser area, Waterfall Gullfoss and Thingvellir National park. But it is not only those "Big three" that makes this rout so great; Great landscape and nature, waterfalls, caves, crater, geothermal areas and numerous other ways to spend your time, makes this route nearly perfect for a Day tour. Blue Lagoon have been named one of top 25 wonders of the world by National Geographic and it is one probably the most popular attraction in Iceland. the Blue Lagoon is our last stop of the day.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
We take you on the Golden Circle tour in a 4*4 Toyota Land Cruiser. We pick you up at your Hotel or Guesthouse in the Reykjavik area around 8:30 am. As we drive out of Reykjavik, we will give you some insight into the history of the capital and information about the people that live in the city.
Our first stop is Thingvellir National park, an UNESCO World Heritage Site situated on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. From there we take you to Waterfall Gullfoss, biggest waterfall in Iceland. From there we will go the one and only Geyser area where we will make a short lunch break. After the stop at the Geyser area we will start making our way to the Blue Lagoon. On the way over there we will make 2 - 3 other short stops, selected according to our guest Interest and the time we will have. Our final stop, before we take you back to your hotel or guesthouse, will be the Blue Lagoon. We will stay there for 1 1/2 - 2 hours. this is a day tour you will always remember.
Inclusions for Geyser Waterfalls And Blue Lagoon Day Tour From Reykjavik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Geyser Waterfalls And Blue Lagoon Day Tour From Reykjavik
- Entrance fees - You pay the blue Lagoon entrance fee to your guide/driver
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.