Ghandruk Trek With Dhampus For Families With Young Kids From Pokhara Nepal
OverviewGhandruk Trek with Dhampus for Families with Young Kids and from Pokhara Nepal is best trek option specially for the families with young kids in Annapurna Region. Places we cover: Hemja (Tibetan Refugee Camp), Phedi, Dhampus village, Tolka, Landruk, Ghandruk, Kimche, Nayapul. Trek will begin and ends at your hotel in Lakeside area, Pokhara.
Know More about this tourDay 01: 8am, meet your guide in your hotel's lobby area in Lakeside, Pokhara. Then, we start our drive to phedi by car (on the way at Hemja, we will visit Tibetan refugee camp for an hour to explore monks school, Tibetan settlement and Buddhist Temple ). From Phedi we start our trek to Dhampus (Approx. 2-3 hours, slowly and relax walk). After transfer you to the guest house in Dhampus, will further walk for village tour to explore Dhampus bit more. As this is our first day of trek, so less and relaxing walk. Overnight stay in Guest house.
Day 02: Following morning, Enjoy sunrise view over Annapurna Mountain ranges early morning from Dhampus and start trek from Dhampus to Landruk along forests. We will enjoy with loads of natural forests, amazing landscape, rural typical village and interact with local peoples including kids, household animals, animal stables, at the same time, your guide will keep you refresh with relevant information and explanation. Approx 3-4 hours, will reach to Landruk village for overnight stay at guest house.
Day 03: Morning, about 7:30am, will start our trek from Landruk to Ghandruk ( Ghandruk -2000 Meters, is a beautiful Gurung village in Annapurna region with wonderful close up views of both the sacred mountain Macchapuchre (Fishtail) and Annapurna South.) -4 hours trek, and Maximum of 1 hour further trek to reach to Kimche. From Kimche, we take 4 WD Drive back to Pokhara and drop you to your hotel. Trip end.
Inclusions for Ghandruk Trek With Dhampus For Families With Young Kids From Pokhara Nepal
- 2 Nights accommodation in guest house as per itinerary.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees (TIMS and Permits).
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- 4WD jeep transfer from Kimche to Pokhara.
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Ghandruk Trek With Dhampus For Families With Young Kids From Pokhara Nepal
- Food and drinks (Available on purchase).
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
Scanned copy of digital passport size photo is required prior to this trip.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Volunteer - Teach English for Elementary Level Rural Kids , Pokhara Nepal
- Excited Pony Ride Tour to World Peace Stupa from Pokhara Nepal
- Exclusively Unique 3 Hill Station Trip with 4WD From Pokhara Nepal
- Day Hike to Chandrakot from Pokhara Nepal
- Day Hike to Kalika from Pokhara Nepal
- Exciting Kaupche Glacier Lake Very Short Trek from Pokhara Nepal