- Outline Itinerary is as following below:
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu airport (1340m), we will pick up you from the hotel and take you to the Hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m) by tourist bus, about 7 hours or 30 minute flight.
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga, drive 1.5 hours by car to Nayapul.
Day 05: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2860m). Around 6 hours.
Day 06: Trek from Ghorepani to Ghandruk (1940m). Around 7 hours.
Day 07: Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul about 4hours, then drive to Pokhara 1.5 hours.
Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu. Around 7 hours.Day 09: Farewell from Nepal and fly back to home.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 12 Days
Departure Time :
Always trekking starts in the morning. All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes pri.. read more
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Main Ideal trek for short trip to the lower elevations of the Annapurna region. One of the most picturesque and popular treks in Nepal.Offering great mixture of culture, flora fauna landscapes from the low lands of subtropical to the alpine zone, from the paddy fields to the rhododendron, silver fir and pine forest, this trek offers a short circuit route on the south of Annapurna Himalayan range, offering grand views of three highest mountain range from Dhaulagiri, Annapurna to Manaslu range trekking in the midst of the rain and alpine forest zone.This trek leads you to lush valleys, cascading waterfalls, dense forest and colorful villages. With the elevation of 3210 meters, Poon Hill offers the shrub views of Annapurna range. Sunrise from Poon hill is one of the most amazing incredible lifelong experiences trek.
Know More about this tour
- Whats Included
- - All airport pick up and departure
- All transportation A/C car, tourist deluxe bus during trips
- Three star category hotel in the city in twin sharing bed with breakfast basis & nice trekking lodge during trekking
- Whole accommodations during trips
- If you need sleeping bag & down-jacket during trek
- Full meals during trekking as mention in the itinerary (Breakfast,Lunch, Dinner ) with tea/coffee
- First aid medicine item, T-shirt & Trip achievement certificate
- Trekking permit & TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Guide their salary, accommodation, meals and their insurance
- One especial cultural show and farewell dinner program
- Our government tax official expenses
- Porter (for two guest one Sherpa porters to carry baggage)
- Whats Excluded
- - Extra meals in the Kathmandu & your personal expenses, bar bills & so on
- Tour entrance fees
- Clients international air ticket
- Clients travel insurance & tips for the trekking crew
Confirmation will be received at time of booking