Ghost And Vampire Walking Tour Of The French Quarter - New Orleans
OverviewMaster Storytellers guide groups through darkened streets for a historically accurate fun-filled tour full of New Orleans ghost stories and tales of Vampires.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the Voodoo lounge in the French Quarter and prepare yourself for a different experience on this Ghost and Vampire walking tour. Walking with your tour guide while they share the dark side of New Orleans history, hear the real story of Madame LaLaurie, the LaLaurie Mansion and more. Your Ghost and Vampire walking tours are guided by Master Storytellers who are fully licensed by the City of New Orleans. Your guide will provide you with historically accurate information about hauntings and also Vampire lore.
Our adult guests may enjoy 2-for-1 Hurricanes during the hour prior to the tour. Your total walking distance on this tour ends up being about one mile so be sure to bring comfortable walking shoes. Once your guide has completed the tour, you will return to the original departure location at the Voodoo Lounge.
Inclusions for Ghost And Vampire Walking Tour Of The French Quarter
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Ghost And Vampire Walking Tour Of The French Quarter
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- New Orleans Garden District Ghost Tour
- Destrehan Plantation and 16 passenger Airboat Tour Combo
- Large Airboat Swamp Tour with Hotel Pickup
- New Orleans Swamp Tour Boat Adventure With Pickup
- Combo: Oak Alley Plantation and Swamp Boat Tour
- 5 in 1 Ghost and Mystery Tour
- Hurricane Katrina Tour of New Orleans
- Whitney Plantation Tour