OverviewTake the best historic ghost tour in New Orleans. This tour will take you to many historic sites that were featured on paranormal and supernatural shows such as SyFy Ghost Hunters, A&E Channel, History Channel and more.
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourAfter your tour departs from Jackson Square, you will begin to learn why this area is one of the most haunted places in New Orleans. You will head down to the Ursuline Convent and learn why its known as ground zero for the vampires of New Orleans. From there, you'll head to one of the haunted buildings investigated by the Syfy channel show, Ghost Hunters. Next, travel to the Lalaurie Mansion, the most haunted house in the city. Not only has its been featured on many paranormal TV shows, one of its owners was featured on FXs infamous show, American Horror Story Coven.
Once you leave the LaLaurie Mansion, you will see a house featured in Anne Rice's novels and used in the FX TV show, American Horror Story Coven. Move down the street to one of the houses where they filmed the movie, Interview With the Vampire. From there, you will visit a haunted hotel and restaurant that was featured on several TV shows.
Finally, visit the site of a post-hurricane Katrina residual haunting. A young man jumped to his death after a brutal murder. You will get the full story on the tour.
Inclusions for Ghostly Galavant New Orleans
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Ghostly Galavant New Orleans
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.