Ghosts Haunts And Voodoo Walking Tour - New Orleans
OverviewStep right up to the most haunted city in America. Join us for a tour full of Vampires, Voodoo Queens and Haunted Happenings.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the heart of the French Quarter in the evening to begin your fascinating look at the city's dark history.
Since its founding, New Orleans has suffered more disease, disasters, destruction, and death than any other American city. Spirits are taken for granted here! The influence of Voodoo has been profound and it seems that almost every building has its own haunting story. Even the sidewalks and rooftops have their resident ghosts and spirits.
Enjoyan historical, fun-filled, and chilling after-dark walk around the Quarter's edges in search of the living dead with the company that has been offering a New Orleans haunted tour since 1992.
Inclusions for Ghosts Haunts And Voodoo Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Ghosts Haunts And Voodoo Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Steamboat Natchez Jazz Brunch Cruise in New Orleans
- French Quarter History and Ghost Buster Tour
- Private Arrival Transfer: New Orleans International Airport to Hotel
- New Orleans Super Saver: Swamp and Bayou Sightseeing plus Oak Alley Plantation Tour
- Ultimate Swamp Tour Experience
- Christmas NOLA Style Walking Tour