OverviewTake the full Coastal route from Belfast to the Giants Causeway. Explore Ireland in a unique way that most people don't get to. See Ireland's only UNESCO World Heritage Site and embark on an unique guided day trip from Dublin and visit the beautiful location of Giants Causeway and venture across the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Dublin in the early morning to start your trek to Belfast where you will spend approximately 45 minutes. Belfast has a very compact city center and is known internationally for its Northern Ireland conflict—the feud between Protestants and Catholics.
The next stop, the Dark Hedges, will be a 10-to-15-minute stop. The Dark Hedges were made famous as a filming location of the hit fantasy series Game of Thrones. Additionally, make a quick 5-minute photo stop at Dunluce Castle.
Afterward, arrive at the Giant's Causeway, where you can spend at least 1.5 hours. This must-see World Heritage Site has a magnificent seascape. Here you can have a sit-down lunch if you'd like (own expense).
The brave-at-heart have the opportunity to cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge if it is open. Carrick-a-Rede is an abandoned fishing island located just a few miles from the Giant’s Causeway. This 65-foot-long (20-meter-long) bridge is built from rope, and the views from it are arguably some of the best in Ireland. This stops lasts about 1.5 hours.
Continue on the coastal route, and go through beautiful coastal towns like Ballycastle and Cushendun where you can enjoy views of Sheep Island, Rathlin Island, and Scotland.
Lastly, stop for 20 minutes in Cushendun before returning to Dublin. Return to Dublin at approximately 8:30p.m.
Inclusions for Giant's Causeway And Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Day Trip From Dublin
- Cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge for free when it is open
- All other attractions can be seen without extra charges
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Giant's Causeway And Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Day Trip From Dublin
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for small children or those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
Group of 12 people or more will not be accepted, even if the group make separate bookings; Up to 60 people on board
Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.