Giant's Causeway Day Tour From Dublin
OverviewDiscover the legend of the Giants Causeway on a 12-hour scenic tour that also includes a visit to Belfast, and the imposing Dunluce Castle atop the basalt cliffs of County Antrim. Enjoy panoramic views of Scotland's Mull of Kintyre and Rathlin Island and visit the medieval fortress of Dunluce Castle. You will learn about the MacDonald clan and see the stunning hexagonal basalt rocks of the Giant's Causeway. The day will conclude with a tour of Belfast city center and a drive of the scenic coastal roads of County Antrim.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourOn this day tour, you will enjoy a full-day scenic tour to the basalt rocks of the Giants Causeway. Formed more than 60 million years ago, the legend of the rocks features an Irish giant named Finn who was challenged to bridge the sea between Ireland and Scotland.
The tour departs from Dublin, stroll along the windswept path of County Antrim on arrival, and get panoramic views of the Mull of Kintyre and Rathlin Island. Continue along the coastal road, and enjoy wonderful views of Whitepark Bay and Portbradden.
It is then time to explore the 37,000 basalt stepping stone columns of the Giants Causeway. Towering from the cliff, and disappearing under the sea to reappear on Straffe Island, learn the legend of Finn before driving along the Causeway Coastal route between Ballycastle and Dunluce to experience one of the most dramatic roads in the world.
See wind-blasted cliffs and unspoiled beaches of Northern Ireland. Stop at Dunluce Castle to tour the former residence of the McDonnell clan, considered by many to be the most romantic castle in Ireland. En route, pass through a town famed for its fantastic whisky, Bushmills. End with an orientation tour of Belfast city center, including City Hall, Victoria Square, and the famous Titanic Dry Dock, where the famous ocean liner was built.
Inclusions for Giant's Causeway Day Tour From Dublin
- Entrance fees for Giants Causeway
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Giant's Causeway Day Tour From Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please note: You must reconfirm your pick up location directly with the supplier , refer to voucher for further information
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ireland's West Coast: 3-Day Drive to Cliffs of Moher, Galway and Connemara
- 3-Day Northern Ireland Small-Group Tour from Dublin
- Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney
- Wicklow with Guided Walk Including Glendalough Tour from Dublin
- Airport Shuttle Transfer from Dublin Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer from Dublin Airport to Dublin Hotels
- Private Departure Transfer from Dublin Hotels to Dublin Airport
- Airport Shuttle Transfer from Dublin Hotels to Dublin Airport