Giants Causeway Day Tour From Dublin
OverviewVisit Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and two "Game of Thrones" locations: The Dark Hedges and Dunluce Castle on this full-day tour from Dublin.
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDepart central Dublin to begin your direct service to one of the most unique landscapes in IrelandGiant's Causeway. When you arrive, you'll have two hours of time to explore this natural coastal attraction made up of basalt columns.
The tour also includes a stop at the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, which you can walk across to look down on the rocky shoreline of the Atlantic, plus two photo stops that fans of the TV series Game of Thrones will recognize. The first is the Dark Hedges, used as part of the Kingsroad, where Arya Stark escaped from King's Landing; the second is Dunluce Castle, used as the House of Greyjoy, perched on the northern Antrim coast. It perfectly captures the atmosphere and intrigue of the medieval world.
Your day trip ends with return to Dublin for drop-off.
Inclusions for Giants Causeway Day Tour From Dublin
- Entry to cross the Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge
- Photo stop: TV series 'Game of Thrones' Dark Hedges and Dunluce Castle
- Entry to the spectacular Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Over two hour guaranteed stop to explore the Giants Causeway
- Game of Thrones photo stops at Dunluce Castle and The Dark Hedges
- Late departure- sleep in!
- Best Value Day trip to the Giants Causeway
Exclusions for Giants Causeway Day Tour From Dublin
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
It is recommended that you wear comfortable footwear and bring a jacket/coat