OverviewThis 3-tour Beachcomber Tour is designed specifically for those looking for a relaxing and quick escape on the water with an introduction to sea kayaking. Explore the shorelines of Gibsons and Keats Island surrounded with the local marine life of otters, dolphins, seals and with some luck whales that frequent the feeding areas. Perfect tour for families of all ages looking for an adventure of a lifetime being surrounded with spectacular west coast scenery, coastal mountain ranges, views of Vancouver Island across the Georgia Straight, and endless wildlife. This tour stops for a break on one of the many sandy beaches on Keats Island.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThe Beachcomber Tour departs Gibsons Harbour on the Sunshine Coast. This 3-hour tour crosses Shoal Channel to Keats Island, where you will follow the shorelines of Keats and Gibsons Landing. This trip is designed specifically for those looking for a relaxing escape on the water with an introduction to sea kayaking. On the water, you are surrounded by spectacular west coast scenery including the coastal mountain range and views of Vancouver Island across the Georgia Straight. Endless wildlife frequent the areas, such as seals, sea lions, dolphins, bald eagles, great blue herons, otters and whales.
Launch into a new adventure and discover the beautiful shorelines of the lower Sunshine Coast from a unique and intimate perspective. No experience is necessary. Take advantage of the conveniently located launch site in Gibsons Harbour and jump straight into your adventure. Within minutes, you will be surrounded by spectacular west coast scenery.
To one side, enjoy views up the Howe Sound towards Whistler, where the coastal mountains plunge into the sea. To the other side, enjoy views of Vancouver Island across the Georgia Straight. Be sure to bring your camera as seals, bald eagles, great blue herons, and river otters abound.
Inclusions for Gibsons Beachcomber Kayak Tour
- Certified Local Guide
- Bottled Water
- Small Group Tour Environment
- Single or Double Sea Kayak and Paddle
- All Safety Equipment and Instructions
- GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Exclusions for Gibsons Beachcomber Kayak Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation wiithin 24 hours and subject to availability
Tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 6 years old
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.