Giglio And Giannutri Islands Of Tuscany - Siena
OverviewEnjoy a beautiful day by exploring the islands of Giglio and Giannutri, both famous for their spectacular beaches and clear sea water, their untouched nature and historic sites. Spend your day at the beaches by taking swims in a natural surrounding, you may also have your lunch on the boat and visit an ancient Roman Villa.
- Islands of giglio
Know More about this tour
Start your day early in the morning, get together with your tour leader at the meeting point and start your trip. A couch will drive you to Talamone, an ancient town on the Gulf whose port has been an important commercial point for the Etruscans, the Romans and all through-out history. A comfortable boat will be waiting for you. Enjoy the sea breeze on the 1 hour boat ride to the Giglio Island. Once on the island you will have the chance to explore it by yourself. You can choose to visit the main beaches by public transport or you can rent a scooter (both optional and at your own expenses). At lunch time you can chose to jump back on board and continue travelling to Giannutri or spend the afternoon keeping exploring the Giglio Island. If you select the second option you will enjoy a 40 minutes boat ride and you will see more spectacular beaches with crystal clear water. Once on the island you may also choose to join a guided tour of the Roman Villa on top of the hill (optional at your own expenses). After a spectacular day spent surrounded by history and nature, the boat will take you back to Talamone where the coach will be waiting for you. Seat back and relax on the drive back to Florence.
Inclusions for Giglio And Giannutri Islands Of Tuscany
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Boat ticket
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Tour Taste of Chianti from Siena
- Wifi everywhere in Siena
- Private Tour: Secret Siena Walking Tour
- Assisi and Cortona Day Trip from Siena
- Chianti Wine Tasting and San Gimignano Day Trip from Siena
- Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena
- Half-Day Brunello di Montalcino Wine Tour
- Chianti and Castle Tour