Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage And Bomas Of Kenya Day Tour From Nairobi
OverviewA day well spent visiting Giraffe Center, David SheldrickElephant Orphanage, Kazuri Beads and Bomas of Kenya. A memorable experience to get up close and personal withRothschild giraffes from a raised observation platform, see baby elephants at elephant orphanage the most successful elephant and rhino rescue program in the world then have a whistle-stop tour of Kenyan culture on a colorful journey through Kenyan tribes, cultures and traditions at Bomas of Kenya.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourStart your tour with pick up at your Nairobi Accommodation/Hotel.
The first stop will be at Giraffe Center to see some Rothschild giraffes. The center's main purpose is to protect and help with the breeding of the endangered Rothschild Giraffe. Under the supervision of a professional, you can feed the giraffes from a raised observation platform. These platforms allow thevisitors to come eye-to-eye with the giraffes. The center also has a large auditorium where visitors can listen to talks about Giraffe conservation and a various activities the center is involved in.
The next stopwill beDavid Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, where you will get great views of elephant calves. Daphne Sheldrick, as part of the David Sheldrick Conservation Foundation, rehabilitates baby elephants and other wildlife here at her home just outside of Nairobi National Park. These babies have lost their mothers to poaching, death, injuries, on getting lost in the wild or other tragedies.
You will then be driven to Kazuri Beads factorya pottery company that makes one of the world most beautiful beads. You will be shown all the stages from the start to the finish. Have lunch (own expense) at Bomas of Kenya then enter auditorium for cultural dances
The tribal cultural shows happens every day from 2:30pm to 4pm and display tribal talent in music, dance, theatre/drama, fashion show, poetry/recitalsandcomedies. If you are interested in Kenyan culture or just want an afternoon of African entertainment, this is a day trip not to be missed!
Inclusions for Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage And Bomas Of Kenya Day Tour From Nairobi
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage And Bomas Of Kenya Day Tour From Nairobi
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Amboseli National Park Tour from Nairobi
- Nairobi Airport Transfer Shuttles
- Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Centre, Bomas of Kenya and Karen Blixen Museum Day Tour
- Born Free, Adamson's Museum and Lake Naivasha Day Tour from Nairobi
- 5-Day Hiking Mount Kenya Via Chogoria Route From Nairobi