Giraffe Center Half Day Trip From Nairobi
OverviewTour Nairobi Giraffe Center see endangered Rothschild giraffes on a raised platform see the giraffes here. Explore the nature walk landscape where the graceful animals live. Follow a trail along the Gogo River to find giraffes in their natural environments, and enjoy the convenience of round-trip transfer from your hotel.
Know More about this tour
The tour start by picking you from your Nairobi Hotel.
Proceed to the Giraffe Center, the headquarter for the African Fund for Endangered Wildlife made famous by "Daisy Rothschild", a giraffe calf rescued from Soi, on the Western Kenya border. Daisy and her family form only a small part of a herd of these gentle giants, living in a semi wild state at Giraffe Manor. You will also learn their behaviours, traits and more conservation education.
These animals will come to a protecting wall to be fed. Make the most of your visit when you go to the Giraffe Center nature trail up until the Gogo River.This is what most people don't get to see and it's a fascinating place to walk in the nature, with bushes on either side and birds giving the most wondrous songs. The trail will take about 1-hour going up and down in a relaxing pace. Entry fees to the giraffe center are included . After the tour you will be dropped back to your hotel.
8:00AM: Pick up from location/locations to be advised.
9:00AM: Arrive at Giraffe Center.
9:00AM- 11:00AM spend good time at Center
12:00PM:drop you off at a location of your choice within the city
2:00PM: Pick up from location/locations to be advised.
2:45PM:Arrive at Giraffe Center.
2:45PM- 5:00PM: spend good time at Center.
6:00PM: drop you off at a location of your choice within the city
Inclusions for Giraffe Center Half Day Trip From Nairobi
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Giraffe Center Half Day Trip From Nairobi
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 3 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi
- Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Half Day Tour
- Nairobi by Night Experience