Giro Lx Walking Tour In Alfama Graça And Mouraria - Lisbon
OverviewThis is a three hour tour accompanying a guide in love with the city and with an in-depth knowledge of its culture and history. The tour begins in Rua Augusta's arch, following downtown's streets and reaching the multicultural and traditional neighbourhood of Mouraria. Then you go up to Graa where you will have time to take a break, taste a cod fish cake, a typical treat of Portuguese gastronomy with a beer or water and enjoy the stunning views of two famous sights or ''miradouros''. If you have the chance to make this tour on Saturdays or Sundays you will listen to a fado performance in a family environment and authentic place in Graa. Then you will go down to Alfama and discover the medieval streets and end the tour back to downtown. An almost perfect 360 degrees through Lisbon's authentic, history and culture.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourEnjoy a three hour walking tour, which starts in Lisbon's downtown and continues with a perfect spin. You will have the chance to know three charming and historical neighbourhoods: Alfama, Mouraria and Graa, which grew up with different identities. From Lisbon's downtown you will visit first the neighbourhood of Mouraria, a place where multiculturalism and tradition are combined. Then you will go up and find the charming Graa, a neighbourhood with two of the best views of the city. You still have time to stretch your legs taste a cod fish and a beer and listen to fado (fado performance only available on weekends. You will go down the hill through Alfama and get to know stories of saints - Saint Vicente the patron saint of Lisbon and Saint Anthony the most popular. This is a tour in which you will emerge into city's authenticity, history, culture and heritage.
Inclusions for Giro Lx Walking Tour In Alfama Graça And Mouraria
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- 1 codfish cake + 1 drink (draft beer or water)
- Fado live performance (only saturdays or sundays)
Exclusions for Giro Lx Walking Tour In Alfama Graça And Mouraria
- Entrance fees
- All other expenses not mentioned in the program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Horse Riding Tour on the Beach
- Wifi everywhere in Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon in a Delicatessen Private Food Tour
- Day Trip to Lisbon Gay Beach 19
- Arrbida Full day tour - Discover a paradise with a local
- Lisbon Stories private tour_ half day with transportation
- Yacht Sailing Tour on The Tagus River from Lisbon