Girona And Costa Brava Day Trip From BarcelonaWrite a Review
OverviewVisit one of the most interesting sites in Catalonia. The historic city of Girona invites visitors to trace its more than 2000 years of history dating back to the Roman foundation and the medieval ages. Enjoy the highlights of Girona, rounded off by the impressive old Jewish Quarter or Call, with its beautiful streets and porticoes squares, After this charming city, you will be taken to the seaside, where you will visit the two most captivating villages of the Costa Brava: Begur and Calella de Palafrugell.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at the meeting point at 8:30am and ride on the minibus for around one hour and a half to Girona city. There, you will enjoy a guided walking tour around the charming old town with its medieval narrow streets and the Jewish district.
After enjoying Girona, you will jump back on the minibus and take you to the seaside, where you will feel the breeze of the Mediterranean sea while you delight in the views of Begur, located in the heart of l'Empord.The striking silhouette of the medieval castle overlooking the town, its numerous colonial-style houses, the streets and alleys of the old town and the old fisherman's huts still conserved in the coves testify to a long and intense history in which pirates, sailors, coral gatherers, fishermen, wealthy emigrants returning from overseas and entire generations of Begur townspeople have populated these lands which have not lost their roots or identity with the passing of time.
And your last stop and lunch will take place in the picturesque village of Calella de Palafrugell,An ancient fishing village formed by several coves that still preserve their charm, Calella de Palafrugell is one of the few places on the Costa Brava which still preserves the charm of the villages of the area before the arrival of mass tourism, with narrow streets, steep tiled roofs and some traditional two-floor fishermen dwellings. There you will enjoy fresh fish and seafood surrounded by stunning views of the sea.
After enjoying your meal and strolling around or dipping into the water, you will be taken back to the city center and let you dream about this fantastic day trip!
Inclusions for Girona And Costa Brava Day Trip From Barcelona
- 3-course lunch
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Girona And Costa Brava Day Trip From Barcelona
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.