OverviewTravel through history in Girona before getting immersed in the pristine scenery of Costa Brava. Experience an unique landscape as you leave Barcelona behind and head into the historic town of Girona and it's many different wonders such as: Cathedral with the widest Gothic nave in the world or be surprised by the colorful spectacle of the houses along the Onyar River, which divides the city in two. After the tour in Girona, drive to Costa Brava and breath it's unique surroundings and nature.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter a morning pickup from your Barcelona hotel, head to the historic town of Girona where the remains of its Roman and medieval past coexist with the present, offering an image full of contrasts. Get lost in its maze of narrow streets, and get ready to travel through time in the Jewish neighborhood best preserved in Europe. Admire the Cathedral with the widest Gothic nave in the world or be surprised by the colorful spectacle of the houses along the Onyar River, which divides the city in two.
Whether from the various bridges across the river or from the top of its medieval walls, Girona always treats you to a different and exciting panorama.
Before going to Costa Brava, stop to take in the nature at the beautiful Pals. This ancient medieval village, that once was a fortress, is full of idyllic cobbled streets and plazas. Its towers and viewpoints will show you the best views of the Mediterranean Sea, enraged by the Tramontana wind and will allow you to see the fields, Empord plains, that extend into the horizon.
Next, see the green of the mountains, the sheer relief of the coast, and small villages of whitewashed houses. Stop in Calella de Palafrugell, a small traditional fishing village that still retains all the charm of yesteryear, before exploring the surrounding area.
In the vicinity of Calella you will have the opportunity to discover the most pristine corners of the region thanks to the Caminos de Ronda, an ancient pathway used by fishermen, watchmen, and smugglers. From the most popular beaches in the area to the most inaccessible coves and cliffs, you can always take a dip in the crystal-clear water.
Your tour ends with a hotel drop-off in Barcelona.
Inclusions for Girona And Costa Brava Guided Day Tour From Barcelona
- Professional local guide
- Walking Tour by Girona and Pals
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Small-group (maximum 8 people)
Exclusions for Girona And Costa Brava Guided Day Tour From Barcelona
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Small group tour of 8 people or fewer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.