Girona And Figueres Tour With Dalí Museum
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel or other arranged departure point, and leave Barcelona heading towards Girona (approximately 1-hour drive). Along the way, your guide will give you the rich history of this city since Roman times, through the medieval period, the Jewish Quarter to the most cool and modern parts of the city.
You will discover the Girona Cathedral, the Old Town and the Jewish Quarter, one of Europe's best preserved Medieval Jewish neighborhoods. You will then visit the historic town of Girona, where the remains of Roman and medieval pasts coexist. Get lost in a maze of narrow streets and travel through time in the Jewish neighborhood.
Along the way, you will pass over various bridges in the city, including a modern, iron bridge built by Gustave Eiffel in 1877.
After having a coffee in one of the cozy squares of the old town, you will drive to Figueres, a small town near the French border, where Dal was born and also died.
In Figueres, you will visit the Dal Museum. Designed by Dal himself on the ruins of the old municipal theater, you will be able to plunge into the painter's mind thanks to his most complete collection, on a journey throughout the strangest artifacts you can imagine.
After your tour, you will be returned to your original departure point around 7 pm.
Inclusions for Girona And Figueres Tour With Dalí Museum
- Professional local guide
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
- Walking Tour by Girona and Figueres
- Transport by private vehicle
- Small-group(maximum 8 people)
Exclusions for Girona And Figueres Tour With Dalí Museum
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to the Dal Museum (approx. 12)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Small group tour of 8 people or fewer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.