GIVERNY AND AUVERS SUR OISE PRIVATE TOUR FROM PARIS
OverviewOn this tour our first stop will be Auvers sur Oise, the inspiration for artists such as van Gogh, Pissarro and Cezanne. We will visit the grace of van Gogh. After a lunch break we will visit the house and gardens of renowned impressionist Claude Monet where the artist spent his final years.
- The House of Van Gogh
- Final Resting Place of Van Gogh
- Monet's House
- The Flower and Water Garden - Claud Monet
- Auvers sur Oise
Know More about this tour
This tour will take you to see the landscapes that inspired many artists during the 19th century.
First stop will be Auvers-sur-Oise which served great inspiration for artists such as Vincent van Gogh, Camille Pissarro and Paul Cezanne.
This place was also the final resting place of Vincent van Gogh.
After a lunch stop, we will then visit the house of the great impressionist artist, Claude Monet, in Giverny.
This is where the artist spent his final years and did extensive work both on the landscapes and the house itself.
He produced some of his famed paintings based on these gardens.
Inclusions for GIVERNY AND AUVERS SUR OISE PRIVATE TOUR FROM PARIS
- Licensed Guide
- Ticket to Van Gogh's House
- Ticket to Giverny
Exclusions for GIVERNY AND AUVERS SUR OISE PRIVATE TOUR FROM PARIS
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.