This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eglise Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny, Giverny, Eure, Haute-Normandie, Normandy
Enjoy spectacular sights, from artistic to royal in an intimate group of no more than 8 people.
Be prepared for an artistic and majestic experience with this intimate getaway from Paris. Your guided journey begins in Giverny, the picturesque village that inspired its most famous resident, Monet.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Musee des Impressionnismes, Giverny, Eure, Haute-Normandie, Normandy
In a wonderfully small group, explore Monet's beautiful home before you tour through the exquisite water lily gardens. Giverny's Impressionist museum will then impress you with its extensive collection.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Versailles, Yvelines, Ile-de-France
Relax and reflect with an inclusive lunch and drinks as you stop at the charming Moulin de Fourges. Next up is the magnificent Versailles palace. Experience how Louis XIV lived in his opulent suite, see the famous Hall of mirrors and wander the amazing apartment of the Dauphin and Dauphine.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Versailles, Yvelines, Ile-de-France
Step out to explore the beauty of the expansive and ornate gardens, a breath of fresh air for the senses. Be wowed by the water fountain displays - on Saturdays and Sundays from April to October and Tuesdays from mid-May through June, you can enjoy the Versailles Fountain Show special program, with special music from Louis XIV's reign!
Duration: 1 hour
- The beauty of Giverny and the splendor of Versailles in just one day
- See how the famous artist Monet lived, with a tour of his beautiful house and water lily gardens
- A tour of majestic Versailles palace, with its breathtaking Louis XIV suite, Hall of Mirrors and dauphin apartments plus optional musical fountains display
- Convenient departures from Paris in intimate groups of up to 8
- Pickup and drop-off from and to your hotel doorstep