Giza Pyramids And Sphinx: Guided Day Tour From CairoWrite a Review
From USD 22.88
OverviewSpending day tour in Giza is unique way to learn more about Egyptian history. Giza is a famous city located in the second part of the Nile River in Cairo. The Giza pyramids are the most famous pyramids in Egypt. In this tour you will understand the concept behind the pyramids. Were they tombs or temples? Your Egyptologist guide will give you the right information about the pyramids in Egypt and how the ancient Egyptian people built them.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tourMeet your knowledgeable tour guide in the lobby of your hotel and then start your day tour to Giza and prepare to witness the grandeur of the pyramids of Giza located in the Giza plateau, a great cemetery where you will find more than 13 pyramids for both kings and queens.
Enjoy your day to see Giza pyramids and sphinx and enjoy panoramic views from a well located location that your guide will show you. After you will arrive to Giza pyramids you will have the unique opportunity to ride a camel for 30 minutes and visit the solar boat museum that still preserves the huge boat of king Cheops (2500 B.C.) made of cedar wood
You are kindly advised you to bring your camera or smartphone for taking unforgettable photos during your adventure in the desert. After exploring the desert by camel, enjoy a delicious meal at a local, quality restaurant.
Conclude your tour back in your centrally located hotel in Cairo.
Inclusions for Giza Pyramids And Sphinx: Guided Day Tour From Cairo
- WiFi in your van
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- 30-minute Camel Ride
Exclusions for Giza Pyramids And Sphinx: Guided Day Tour From Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fee inside to pyramids
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.