Giza Pyramids And Sphinx Half Day Tour From Cairo
OverviewThe great pyramid of Cheops, the pyramids of his son, Chephren, of his grandson, Mycerinus and the Great Sphinx
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourFor many people it is a lifetime dream to come to Egypt and visit the pyramids of Giza. Visit the only remaining wonder of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. The Great Pyramid of Cheops on Giza Plateau along with the pyramids of the great Pharaohs Chephren and Mycerinus, the small subsidiary pyramids, the valley temple and the Great Sphinx.
Inclusions for Giza Pyramids And Sphinx Half Day Tour From Cairo
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wi-Fi during the tour aboard your van
Exclusions for Giza Pyramids And Sphinx Half Day Tour From Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.