Giza Pyramids Memphis City And Sakkara Pyramid Day Tour - Cairo
OverviewCairo full day tour visits Giza Pyramids Sphinx one of Egypt top attractions, Memphis City that was the ancient Capital of Egypt Then Visit Sakkara Pyramidthat has been considered the first stone structure in the world.Private guided day tour in Giza starts from 8 am to 4 pm includes all Pickup and drop off transfers, tour guide and Snacks
Know More about this tour
startsAt 8:00 am with Pickup from your hotel ineither Cairo or Giza .to Start your GizaFull Day Tour VisitingGiza Pyramidswhere you Visitthe Great Pyramids Of Giza - Cheops ,Chephren&Mykerinosthen Visit theValley TempleThe Place where the Priests Mummified the dead body of king Chephren owner of the second pyramid at Giza Platue Also it`s the same place where you Can have a close-up look atthe Sphinx- The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.(2.30 Hrs time Spent )
Then Continue your day tour toSakkara, located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visit theStep Pyramid (Built for king Zoser), it is considered an important part of the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.(2 hrs)
Then continue your day tour toMemphis City that wasthe ancient capital of Egypt, wherethe colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinxare. this City Dates back to 3100 B.C .(1hr)
At the end of the Tour, you will be transferredback to your Hotel
Inclusions for Giza Pyramids Memphis City And Sakkara Pyramid Day Tour
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Snacks (Water,Pepsi Can,Chips)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Giza Pyramids Memphis City And Sakkara Pyramid Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Hotel names is Required during the Booking Process
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.