Giza Pyramids Private Guided Cairo Half Day Tour
OverviewPrivate Guided Cairo Half day Tour Visit Giza Pyramids one of Cairo top attractions where you visit the most famous pyramids in Egypt Which Great Pyramid of King Cheops then you see the Middle Pyramid of King Chephren , and the smallest Pyramid of King Mycerinus,also there is Possibilities to enter any of the pyramids but this will requires additional ticket our tour guide will assist you to Buy the required tickets also he will assist you if you decide to get a camel ride around the great pyramids end your day tour by Visiting the Valley temple and The Sphinx Statue
Know More about this tourAs Per Requested Time that can be from 7:30 am until 12:00 pm Pickup from Customer hotel in Cairo by our expert historian guide and transfer to Giza Pyramids Start your half day tour to Giza Pyramids and our tour guide will assist you to take some professional photos for your self with the pyramids from best location that can be memorable Photos our guide will take you to the highest place there where you can take nice photos for all pyramids in one shot Then End your Visit to Giza Pyramids by Visiting the Sphinx Statue and valley Temple that also known as the mummification temple where the dead body of king Chephren was mummified also our Tour guide will assist you to take some nice photos for yourself beside the Sphinx and some fancy Photos with the Sphinx can be taken there and our guide will assist you in that matter
After the Tour is finished you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo
Inclusions for Giza Pyramids Private Guided Cairo Half Day Tour
- All taxes, Camel fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Giza Pyramids Private Guided Cairo Half Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- any Entrance fees
- any meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx , Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramids
- Egyptian Meal at a Local Egyptian House
- Pyramids and Saqqara day tour
- Full Day private trip to visit Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara
- Cheapest Package 3 Days Cairo and Giza City Break
- Half dayTour Pyramids of Giza Sphinx including Camel ride
- Private Transfer from Cairo Airport to Hotel in Giza
- Half-day Churches of Cairo Tour with Cave Church, Coptic Cairo, Hanging Church