Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Citadel And Alabaster Mosque Trip - Cairo
OverviewSee the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day. First, visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx and then Visit Salah El Din Citadel, constructed during the Crusades in 1183 AD, and admire Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the castle's walls.
Know More about this tour
Our guide will pick you up in the morning from your Hotel in Cairo or Giza by air conditioned vehicle and drive into the great pyramids where your local tour guide will share with you the history of pyramids. Learn about the pyramids of Cheops,Khefren and Mekarenous and queens pyramids and if you are interested in some short camel ride for extra charge or having the chance to go inside the great pyramid for extra charge then move into the valley temple and learn about the process of mummification then get close to the sphinx. Our your local guide will assist you in taking lovely pictures
Then have a lunch at local restaurant in Cairo or in Giza then go to visit the Citadel of SalaDien and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali this is the most beautiful mosque in Egypt as decorated extensively with pure gold it dates back to 1824 AD where you will have the chance to learn about Muslim religion During the tour you will have also time to visit a Papyrus Institute where you'll see how the famous artwork is made. After that drive back to your hotel .
Inclusions for Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Citadel And Alabaster Mosque Trip
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- All transfers by A/C Van
Exclusions for Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Citadel And Alabaster Mosque Trip
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sunset or Sunrise Tour: Pyramids of Giza by Horse or Camel
- 6-Day Cairo and Nile Cruise
- Private Tour: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara with Lunch
- Pyramids of Giza Egyptian Museum Sphinx and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Giza Pyramid Sound And Light Show from Cairo
- Giza Complex and the Egyptian Museum Private Tour