Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis And Sakkara Trip - Cairo
OverviewSee the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day. First, visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the e Sphinx and then the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt .
Know More about this tour
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or in Giza to start your tour with a visit to the Giza Plateau, our guide will give you all information and the story of each of the three pyramids -- Cheops, Kephren and Mykerinus. Though your guide is not permitted to escort you inside the pyramids, you'll have a chance to enter one of the pyramids at an additional cost. You can also experience a camel ride at an additional cost.
After that, drive across the plateau to capture wonderful photos of the three pyramids rising from the sands into the Cairo skyline in the background. With a short drive to the other side of the plateau, you'll find yourself standing at the feet of the Sphinx which has been an oracular symbol of Egypt for thousands of years. Also in Giza, you'll have a chance to visit the Solar Boat Museum housing the astonishingly well-preserved funerary boat of Cheops. After that we will have lunch at local restaurant.
Take your final stop at Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt. Here, see many beautiful artifacts from many of the Egypt's great rulers including the fallen statue of Ramses II. During the tour you will have also time to visit a Papyrus Institute where you'll see how the famous artwork is made. After that drive back to your hotel .
Inclusions for Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis And Sakkara Trip
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- All transfers by A/C Van
Exclusions for Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis And Sakkara Trip
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private day tour to Alexandria From Cairo
- 2-Day Private Guided Tour of highlights in Cairo and Giza
- 3-Night Cairo City Break with Private Guide and Accommodation
- Private 4-Day Cairo Unplugged Tour
- 4 Day Nile Cruise visiting Aswan and Luxor from Cairo
- Nile Dinner Cruise with Transfer
- 10-Day Luxury Golden Egypt Tour from Cairo
- 7-Days 5 Star Cairo and Nile Cruise Tour with Domestic Flights