Giza Pyramids Sphinx Sakkara And Memphis Day Tour From Cairo
OverviewWalk like an Egyptian in a Full Day tour to Giza pyramids,Sphinx, Sakkara and Memphis with a private guide, private air conditioned transportation and all main entrance fees included.
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour day tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel, meet your Egyptologist guide who will accompany you to the different sites. First visit the Giza pyramids and Sphinx is a dream of many people all over the world. Enjoy visiting the only one that still survives of the seven wonders of the ancient world: the Great pyramid of King Khufu (Cheops) 4600 years old. The guide will provide you with all the history and information about the pyramids.
Drive to the 2nd and 3rd pyramids, and then you will stop at the area of the Panorama: an excellent place for photos of the 3 pyramids together. See the fascinating Sphinx: the largest statue in Ancient Egypt carved of one single piece of limestone. You will also visit the Valley temple to learn about how the Pharaohs were mummified and mummification.
During the visit the guide will make sure that you will have enough time to take photos, enjoy some of the options such as going inside the burial chamber of any of the pyramids, having fun and enjoy a camel ride at the edge of Sahara or visit the solar boat museum (all options at additional cost) leaving the area, you will realize that the experience exceeded your expectations. You may like to visit a Papyrus institute to see how this genuine artwork is produced.
Half an hour of driving, visit the area of Sakkara: the main necropolis during the old kingdom. There you will visit the complex of the Step Pyramid: the oldest pyramid and stone structure in the Ancient times 2800 B.C. explore the area accompanied by your guide and enter one of the tombs of the nobles to see how the daily life of the ancient Egyptians was reflected on the tomb walls. Memphis: the 1st and oldest capital city of Egypt 3100 B.C. you will enjoy the open-air museum of the city including the 2nd largest Sphinx, the colossus of the great pharaoh Ramses 2nd and many other antiquities. After this wonderful tour, you will return back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Giza Pyramids Sphinx Sakkara And Memphis Day Tour From Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Giza Pyramids Sphinx Sakkara And Memphis Day Tour From Cairo
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private day tour to Alexandria From Cairo
- 2-Day Private Guided Tour of highlights in Cairo and Giza
- 3-Night Cairo City Break with Private Guide and Accommodation
- Private 4-Day Cairo Unplugged Tour
- 4 Day Nile Cruise visiting Aswan and Luxor from Cairo
- Nile Dinner Cruise with Transfer
- 10-Day Luxury Golden Egypt Tour from Cairo
- 7-Days 5 Star Cairo and Nile Cruise Tour with Domestic Flights