From USD 244.53
OverviewSet near Montreux, les Diablerets meaning the little devils, is an authentic mountain village located at an altitude of 1200 meters above sea level in the heart of the Alpes Vaudoises, at the foot of animposing mountain massif and with a majestic glacier. Entirely made up of chalets, the village
enjoys a great cachet and a penny to develop while preserving its heritage. In the afternoon, discover the Swiss riviera with the famous town of Montreux.
Know More about this tourYou will ride the spectacular cable car to reach Glacier 3000 in 20 minutes.
Glacier 3000 is a snowy wonderland for outdoor and adventure enthusiasts, you can see snow all year round.
Enjoy a special ride on a snowbus over the perpetual ice and reach the âQuille du diableâ. You will arrive in a panoramic restaurant âspace refugeâ with an unforgettable view non the Alps and taste some local products as cheese, celebrate this wonderful day with local sparkling wine.
You can also ride the famous Alpine Coaster, Europe's highest tracked toboggan run and cross over the Peak Walk. The world's first suspension bridge connecting two peaks. The walkway, which is 108 meters long, is accessible free all year round and allows visitors to discover more than 24 peaks over 4,000 meters.
From the top, you can see all the famous peaks as Jungfrau, Matterhorn, Mont Blanc and many more.
Those who explore the Glacier 3000 glacier area will experience nature close up and will not forget the spectacular scenery for a long time.
Then on your way back, discover the famous town of Montreux, famous for its jazz festival. This glamorous tourist resort as a exceptionally micro so you can enjoy Mediterranean plants, such as pines, cypresses, palm trees and exotic flowers.
Feel the atmosphere of all the great artists who have visited this place such as Aretha Franklin, Ella Fitzgerald, BB King, Ray Charles and many moreâ¦ The emblem of the city is the statue of Freddy Mercury; he says that âIf you want Peace of Soul, you should come to Montreuxâ. This artist, who lived several years in Montreux recorded his last album with the group Queen, "Made in Heaven", in the Mountain Studio, which is in the Casino.
You will have the chance to visit Queenâs old studio record.
Wander through the streets full of fancy shops and landmarks of the town.
Inclusions for Glacier 3000 Gold Tour, Aperitif And Montreux Day Trip From Geneva
- Bus ride
- Cable car
- Special snow bus ride on the glacier
- Apéritif with sparkling wine and local products tastings in a panoramic restaurant
- Roller coaster
- Visit of Montreux
Exclusions for Glacier 3000 Gold Tour, Aperitif And Montreux Day Trip From Geneva
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.