Glacier Trek On Sólheimajökull Glacier - Vik
OverviewEnjoy a 3.5-hour glacier walk on Slheimajkull glacier in South Iceland. Overlook beautiful views of the glacier, such as deep crevasses, water cauldrons and natural ice sculptures with a highly trained and knowledgeable guide. Choose between multiple departure times to learn about the glaciers and their effects on landscape during your walk. This tour includes all technical equipment, which is supplied by Icelandic Mountain Guides.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your highly trained guide at Slheimajkull Glacier parking area to start your 3.5-hour walk, which is located on the Icelandic south coast. Overlook the glaciers most beautiful features, such as deep crevasses, water cauldrons and natural ice sculptures. Learn about the behavior of glaciers and their impact on nature. Capture amazing images of the surroundings, which are marked by majestic rock formations that are shaped by the glacier. Enjoy a unique experience of a glacier walk on one of the many retreating glaciers of the world that is sure to leave everlasting memories. No technical requirements are needed for the tour as an experienced glacier guide will teach you how to use basic glacier equipment, such as crampons and an ice axe, which are provided for all our glacier walk tours. Choose your preferred departure time to embark on a glorious journey into Slheimajkull Glacier.
Inclusions for Glacier Trek On Sólheimajökull Glacier
- Professional guide
- Technical Equipment
- Safety equipment
Exclusions for Glacier Trek On Sólheimajökull Glacier
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Bring warm clothing, rain gear, hat, gloves and hiking boots
Check-in with the guide at least 20 minutes before departure
Hiking Boots and rain gear can be rented on location
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.