OverviewA shortened evening version of our two most popular tours, perfect for those with a busy schedule who want to see the beauty of illuminated Glasgow. You'll see and learn about the city's most famous landmarks, hear stories about its history and development, and find out lots of interesting and fun facts.
Know More about this tourThe Glasgow at night tour is a personal walking tour lasting 2-3 hours. It encompasses Glasgow's major attractions as well as some of the hidden gems of Glasgow. The tour itself contains well researched, accurate and interesting information about Glasgow’s history and culture.
Our itinerary covers the following sights:
- George Square
- GoMA and Duke of Wellington Statue
- Merchant City
- Glasgow Cathedral
- Glasgow Green
Inclusions for Glasgow At Night Private Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (within Glasgow City)
- Hotel drop off (within Glasgow City)
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Glasgow At Night Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup / Dropoff from locations outside of Glasgow City (eg Cruise Ships at Greenock) - this can be arranged at an additional cost
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Multi-lingual guide (English, Spanish, Russian)
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.