Glasgow's Music Mile Walking TourWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Glasgow famous music scene with a two hour guided walk around the city's music mile.
From Glasgow Royal Concert Hall to the famous King Tut’s, via Glasgow School of Art, this is a whistle-stop guide around the city centre, an area teeming with music venues past and present.
Glasgow has an unrivalled reputation for producing brilliant bands, making memorable music and putting on unforgettable shows. Walk with us and we will show you why.
The guides are enthusiastic music fans and writers who are immersed in Glasgow’s cultural life.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourGlasgows Music Mile tour is a great way to see what makes Glasgows music scene tick.
Join us as we explore a neighbourhood rich in both musical myths and scuzzy backroom stages where the next generation of guitar heroes are paying their dues.
Stand on the stage at King Tut's - selfie time!
Listen to the legends of the Apollo
See the Royal Conservatoire - home to hobbits, Outlander stars and Dr. Who
Hear about Celtic Connections - the world's biggest winter music festival
Jump from arts to charts - Glasgow School of Art as band factory
Discover the sounds of Sauchiehall Street
Follow in the footsteps of Oasis, Blur and the Manic Street Preachers
Inclusions for Glasgow's Music Mile Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Glasgow's Music Mile Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 due to licensing laws.
Route contains steep inclines and stairs. Please contact local supplier to discuss mobility issues.
Weather appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- City Sightseeing Glasgow
- City Sightseeing Glasgow 2 Days
- Glasgow's Must Sees 5-Hour Private Tour
- Loch Lomond And Whisky Distillery Tour From Glasgow
- Loch Ness Sightseeing Cruise
- 3-Day Orkney Islands Tour From Inverness
- Skip The Line: Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow Including Meal
- Best Of The Scottish Highlands Tour From Inverness: Black Isle, Loch Ness And Scotch Whisky
- Oban, Glencoe And West Highland Castles Day Trip From Glasgow