Glasgow's Must Sees 5-Hour Private Tour
OverviewEnjoy our best-selling walking tour with a private guide. Discover the world famous Glasgow sights in one day and get a real feeling of the city!You'll see learn about about the city's most famous landmarks, hear stories about its history and development, and find out lots of interesting and fun facts. We'll go at your pace, and you'll have chance to have a drink and a snack along the way.
Know More about this tourThe Glasgow's Must Sees Tour is a personal walking tour lasting 4-5 hours. It encompasses Glasgow's major attractions as well as some of the hidden gems of Glasgow. The tour itself contains well researched, accurate and interesting information about Glasgows history and culture.
Our itinerary covers the following sights:
- Glasgow Cathedral
- Provands Lordship and St Mungo Museum of Religions
- Mercat cross and tolbooth steeple
- Glasgow Green and Peoples Palace
- Templetons factory
- St Andrews Cathedral
- St Enoch subway station
- Buchanan street
- GoMA and Duke of Wellington statue
- George Square
Inclusions for Glasgow's Must Sees 5-Hour Private Tour
- Morning tea and snacks
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup anddrop off (Glasgow city only)
- Private walking tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Glasgow's Must Sees 5-Hour Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off from locations outside of Glasgow City (eg. Cruise Ships at Greenock) - this can be arranged at an additional cost
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Multi-lingual guide (English, Spanish, Russian)
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Loch Ness Cruise Including Urquhart Castle and Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Glasgow Shore Excursion: Loch Lomond, The Trossachs and Stirling Castle
- Private Shore Excursion to Glasgow Auchentoshan Distillery and Loch Lomond from Greenock
- 3-Day Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Glasgow
- Oban and the West Highlands Day Trip from Glasgow
- Edinburgh City Tour in Private Minibus from Glasgow