Glasgow's West End Private Tour
OverviewDiscover the delights of Glasgows cool district with your private guide. Explore Glasgows West End with a great variety of cultural attractions as well as cafes, bars, and antique shops.You'll see and learn about the city's most famous landmarks, hear stories about its history and development, and find out lots of interesting and fun facts. We'll go at your pace, and you'll have chance to have a drink and a snack along the way.
Know More about this tourThe Glasgows West End Tour is a personal walking tour lasting 4 hours. It encompasses Glasgow's major attractions as well as some of the hidden gems of Glasgow. The tour itself contains well researched, accurate and interesting information about Glasgows history and culture.
Our itinerary covers the following sights:
- Kelvin Hall
- Kelvingrove Gallery
- Glasgow University
- Botanic Garden and Kibble Palace
Inclusions for Glasgow's West End Private Tour
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Morning tea and snacks
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Glasgow City Centre only)
Exclusions for Glasgow's West End Private Tour
- Pickup and drop-off outside Glasgow (e.g. cruise ships at Greenock)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Multilingual guide (English, Spanish, and Russian)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Loch Lomond and Whisky Distillery Tour from Glasgow
- Private Shore Excursion - Inveraray Castle and Loch Lomond from Greenock
- Loch Ness Sightseeing Cruise
- Glasgow's Music Mile Walking Tour
- Best of the Scottish Highlands Tour from Inverness: Black Isle, Loch Ness and Scotch Whisky
- Oban, Glencoe and West Highland Castles Day Trip from Glasgow