Glasgow's West End Private TourWrite a Review
From USD 114.79
OverviewDiscover the delights of Glasgows cool district with your private guide. Explore Glasgows West End with a great variety of cultural attractions as well as cafes, bars, and antique shops.You'll see and learn about the city's most famous landmarks, hear stories about its history and development, and find out lots of interesting and fun facts. We'll go at your pace, and you'll have chance to have a drink and a snack along the way.
Know More about this tourThe Glasgow’s West End Tour is a personal walking tour lasting 4 hours. It encompasses Glasgow's major attractions as well as some of the hidden gems of Glasgow. The tour itself contains well researched, accurate and interesting information about Glasgow’s history and culture.
Our itinerary covers the following sights:
- Kelvin Hall
- Kelvingrove Gallery
- Glasgow University
- Botanic Garden and Kibble Palace
Inclusions for Glasgow's West End Private Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Morning tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (Glasgow city only)
- Hotel drop-off (Glasgow city only)
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Glasgow's West End Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off from locations outside of Glasgow City (eg Cruise Ships at Greenock) - this can be arranged at an additional cost
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Multi-lingual guide (English, Spanish, Russian)
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.