OverviewThe magic art of glassblowing in Venice.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tour
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you a glass craftsman master will create a unique item while he is showing and explaining the ancient technique phases of the production. You will discover this ancient art came from Romans that, on the run of barbarians, established the city of Venice.
You may feel the warmth, the smells and the sounds of the furnace and you will see the clever hands of the artisan mold the glass in front of your eyes and than, like a magic, that will be transformed in an unrepeatable object, thanks to the work of a millennial artisan culture that is handed down from one generation to another. The glassblowing art is recognized in all the world such as synonym of beauty.
Venetians mold too much things with the glass that were used daily, like cups, glasses, dishes, mirrors and lamps. This art of molds the glass in all these shapes, was one of the secrets that was best safeguarded in the Venetian Republic.
You will live this experience in Saint Mark's Square in an old Glass Factory Showroom and you may have the possibility to know and see the principal objects that are made with glass.
At the end of your experience we will give a little glass gift for each couple or each family, as a souvenir of this visit.
Inclusions for Glassblowing In Venice
- Master Artisan's demonstration
- Glassblowing demonstration
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small glass souvenir for every couple or each family
- Guided tour of a Glass Factory Showroom
- Live tour commentary provided in English, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese
- Discover the secrets of Venetian Art of Glassblowing
Exclusions for Glassblowing In Venice
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
Comfortable shoes suggested
The tour is not considered private; it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.