GLIMPSE OF KASHMIR - Srinagar
OverviewKashmir Land Package: Srinagar - Sonamarg - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Srinagar
- Mughal Garden
- Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Village of Shepherds
- Gandola ride (Additional cost)
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Srinagar - Arrival
Our services start with your arrival at Srinagar airport. Meet & greet and transfer by to Hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. After Noon visit the Mughal Gardens, Chashmi-e Shahi (The Royal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of pleasure) Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love). Dinner and Overnight in the Hotel.
Day 02: Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar (86 Kms)
After breakfast full day excursion of Sonmarg which is one of the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. Sonmarg is at 98kms from Srinagar. We will take about 3 hours to reach Sonmarg. Sonmarg is the last stop of Kashmir District. From here starts the territory of Ladakh. Situated at an altitude of 2743 m above sea level, Sonmarg is absolutely true to its name, which means 'Meadow of Gold'. The moment you enter Sonmarg, the first thing that you will notice will be the snow-covered mountain that forms the backdrop of the town. Covered with alpine trees from all sides, Sonmarg has few of the loveliest flower collection in Jammu and Kashmir. You may take a pony ride to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Return to Srinagar Hotel by the evening for overnight stay.
Day 03: Srinagar - Gulmarg (52 Kms)
After breakfast we check out of the hotel in Srinagar and proceed to Gulmarg. On arrival check in to the hotel .Gulmarg is one of the most beautiful resorts in the valley. It is at 52kms from Srinagar. Gulmarg has been a resort for the kings like Yousuf Shah Chak and Jahangir who used to visit frequently. Gulmarg boasts Asia's highest and longest cable car project, the Gulmarg Gondola (Additional Cost).. The two-stage ropeway ferries about 600 people per hour to and from Kongdoori Mountain, a shoulder of nearby Afarwat Peak (4,200 m (13,780 ft). You can also try skiing on your own. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and also has highest golf course in the world with 18 holes. Dinner & overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Gulmarg - Pahalgam (142 Kms )
After breakfast we check out of the hotel in Gulmarg and proceed to Pahalgam. On arrival check in to the hotel Arguably Pahalgam is one of the most beautiful places on earth; the town of Pahalgam (Village of Shepherds) offers breathtaking views of Himalayas. On arrival we check in to the hotel. After reaching Pahalgam we have rest of the day free for individual activities. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Pahalgam
After breakfast we have a full day at leisure at this beautiful town at the foothills of Himalayas. One can go on for walks or pony ride to one of the many beautiful spots around Pahalgam. One of the spot is the Mamaleshwara. It is only a km or so downstream from Pahalgam, and on the opposite side of the Lidder, is this small Shiva temple with its square, stone tank. It is thought to date from the reign of king Jayasima in the 12th century, even earlier. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Pahalgam - Srinagar (96 kms)
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar. On arrival check in to the House boat. Afternoon enjoy a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 07: Srinagar Departure
After breakfast time free till departure. Transfer by car to Srinagar airport for departure to next destination.
Inclusions for GLIMPSE OF KASHMIR
- 02 Nights Stay in Hotel at Srinagar.
- 01 Night Stay in Hotel at Gulmarg.
- 02 Nights Stay in Hotel at Pahalgam.
- 01 Night Stay in Deluxe House Boat.
- Shikara Ride for 90 Mins in famous Dallake.
- Transportation: Non AC Tata Indica/ Tavera / Tempo Traveller includes of all Taxes.
- Meals: Daily Breakfast & Dinner Veg / Non Veg.
Exclusions for GLIMPSE OF KASHMIR
- International and Domestic airfare and Airport tax.
- Visa and Insurances charges.
- Daily lunch & dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.