Glimpses Of Delhi TourWrite a Review
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Pickup from Delhi Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and transfer to your respected Hotel. Later tour of Old Delhi visiting Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. Evening walk around the markets of old Delhi. Overnight at the 3-star Avalon Courtyard hotel or similar.
Day 2: Departure (B)
After breakfast at hotel visit Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch ), Lakshminarayan Temple - a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping centre. Evening drop at Delhi Airport, Railway Station for your Home Destination. (Service Ends).
Inclusions for Glimpses Of Delhi Tour
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- 1 Night in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food.
- Toll Tax and Parking.
- All currently applicable taxes.
Exclusions for Glimpses Of Delhi Tour
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc
- If booking is cancelled Within 25-30 working days before start of the tour : 25% Cancellation charges applicable and rest amount will be refunded
- If booking is cancelled Within 48 Hrs before start of the tour : 100% Cancellation fees will be applicable and No Refund will be provided