Glorious Grand Canal Tour - Venice
OverviewGlide along Venice’s most famous waterway on a luxurious journey along the Grand Canal. The glamour of Venice. Momentous palaces brimming with stories of spine-tingling histories. Unique views seen only from the water’s edge. Locations used in some world-famous films including 007’s “Casino Royale”. The trials and tribulations of some of the most enthralling figures from Venice’s tantalising past. Fascinating stories of intrigue (and just a touch of gossip). All this and more on a small group tour led by Venice’s best guides in the know. Don’t forget your camera!
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Snaking through the historic city centre is Venices most famous and iconic waterway, the Grand Canal. With Venices greatest guides accompanying you on this small-group boat tour, we bring to life the glamour and the gloom, the scandals and splendours of one of the worlds most intriguing cities.
With unique vantage points possible only from the water, this tour offers stunning vistas of splendid monuments and mansions.
Constructed over the marshy Venetian Lagoon, Venice sits perched upon a series of petrified pillars submerged deep into the earth below the murky waters. Having evolved into one of the ancient worlds most powerful maritime powers for centuries, Venice amassed great wealth that went into the splendid palaces balanced above the water and lining the citys majestic aquatic corridor.
Brimming with scandal, hear about the enthralling happenings that took place within the historic and majestic edifices that line the watery highway of Venice.
With no more than 10 adults on this Grand Canal tour, your expert Venice guide will share tantalising tales of the lifestyles of the rich and famous throughout Venices tumultuous history that dates back over a millennium. This is the perfect blend of past and present merged with a touch of glamour and gossip on a luxurious small-group tour along Venices most famous waterway.
Inclusions for Glorious Grand Canal Tour
- Expert boat driver
- Local guide
- Luxury motorboat
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Sightseeing cruise
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Glorious Grand Canal Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Venice City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Skip the Line: Morning Venice Gondola Ride and Walking Tour with St Mark's Basilica
- The Secret Corners of Burano
- Private Tour: Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Tour
- Private Tour: Prosecco Wine Tasting Day Trip with Lunch from Venice
- Venice Inferno Private Tour