Gluten Free Cooking Class & Wine Tour In Tuscany - Florence
OverviewThis is the Program09.30 amMeet your driver directly at your address.10.00 amITALIAN GLUTEN-FREE SPECIALTIES COOKING CLASSHands-on cooking class with a professional chefLearn when a gluten-free diet is good and whyHACCP rules for gluten-free cooking areasDiscover the Italian culinary traditionswhich are naturally gluten-freeExperiment with different preparation techniquesTaste different nutritious dishes that you have prepared paired with wine3.00 pmCHIANTI WINE TOUR Visit a Boutique Vinery in Chianti (enjoy the wine tour, wine tasting, olive oli oil tasting).Meet The Wine & Olive Oil Makers5.00 pmPanoramic stop at Michelangelo square (stunning view on Florence)5.30 pm Return to your address.
Know More about this tour
- Pickup and Drop-Off directly at your address.
- Travel by Mercedes or equivalent luxury-level car or minibus with an English-speaking driver (approx. 8 hours).
- Gluten Free Cooking Class end with lunch (or dinner)
SAMPLE MENU|GLUTEN-FREE LIVING |GLUTEN-FREE COOKING CLASS
- Ligurian chickpea farinata with basil pesto and stracchino cheese
- Homemade potato gnocchi with eggplant caviar and pine nuts
- Tomatoey Cannellini beans Tuscan-style with sausages
- Chestnut flourcrpeswith rosemary, ricotta and honey
- Caprese chocolate cake with almonds
WHAT'S INCLUDED|GLUTEN-FREE LIVING |GLUTEN-FREE COOKING CLASS
> Instruction with a professional chef
> Preparation of a 4-course meal including appetizer, pasta dish, main dish and dessert
> Delicious meal of prepared dishes together with wine and water
> Tasting of local wines and food products
> Main topics and recipes of the dishes prepared during the class (PDF)
> Class duration: 3 hours plus time for lunch | approx. 4 hours
- Guided tasting of Chianti wines with English-speaking winery expert.
- Panoramic Photo Stops between the vineyards, olive grooves and cypress.
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square (stunning view on Florence)
SPECIAL NOTE: Authentic Farmer Lunch + Wine Tasting + Olive Oil Tasting + Balsamic Vinegar Tasting + Wine Tours (see the cellars) are included in the total cost.
Inclusions for Gluten Free Cooking Class & Wine Tour In Tuscany
- Pick-up directly at your addres
- Transportation service with English Speaking Driver (ESP)
- wine/olive oil tasting
- Time to see Chianti Wine Region
- Time for photos
- Panoramic stop at Michelngelo Square
Exclusions for Gluten Free Cooking Class & Wine Tour In Tuscany
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour