- Pickup and Drop-Off directly at your address.
- Travel by Mercedes or equivalent luxury-level car or minibus with an English-speaking driver (approx. 8 hours).
- Gluten Free Cooking Class end with lunch (or dinner)
SAMPLE MENU|GLUTEN-FREE LIVING |GLUTEN-FREE COOKING CLASS
- Ligurian chickpea farinata with basil pesto and stracchino cheese
- Homemade potato gnocchi with eggplant caviar and pine nuts
- Tomatoey Cannellini beans Tuscan-style with sausages
- Chestnut flourcrpeswith rosemary, ricotta and honey
- Caprese chocolate cake with almonds
WHAT'S INCLUDED|GLUTEN-FREE LIVING |GLUTEN-FREE COOKING CLASS
> Instruction with a professional chef
> Preparation of a 4-course meal including appetizer, pasta dish, main dish and dessert
> Delicious meal of prepared dishes together with wine and water
> Tasting of local wines and food products
> Main topics and recipes of the dishes prepared during the class (PDF)
> Class duration: 3 hours plus time for lunch | approx. 4 hours
- Guided tasting of Chianti wines with English-speaking winery expert.
- Panoramic Photo Stops between the vineyards, olive grooves and cypress.
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square (stunning view on Florence)
SPECIAL NOTE: Authentic Farmer Lunch + Wine Tasting + Olive Oil Tasting + Balsamic Vinegar Tasting + Wine Tours (see the cellars) are included in the total cost.