Gluten Free Traditional Florentine Dinner - Florence
OverviewGluten-free travelers can still experience the best of Italian cuisine with a dinner prepared by a Chef who specializes in meals for guests with allergies and gluten sensitivities. Enjoy pasta, lasagna, risotto and delicious tiramisu!What is a trip to Italy without being able to taste and enjoy the fantastic delicacies? Enjoy this special dinner and you no longer have to imagine what an amazing Italian meal tastes like.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThis gluten free dinner and wine experience will unleash your taste buds!
Enjoy sumptuous pasta, lasagna, risotto and delicious tiramisu that are completely safe for celiac guests. Alternative products are certified by the Ministry of Health.
Socialize with other dinner guests around a candlelit communal dinner table at a local closed-door restaurant.
- Risotto (different preparations)
- Lasagne (with meat or vegetarian)
- Gluten-free pasta with pesto (vegetable or meat sauce)
- Florentine crepes with ricotta and spinach
This dinner is perfect for celiac or gluten sensitive guests or for food lovers willing to taste alternative dishes! Dinner's recipes will be available online.
Dishes may include meats such as rabbit, boar, pork, pheasant, quail, duck, partridge, pheasant, lamb or liver. The Chef always uses the freshest organic ingredients based on whats best at market.
The Chef will omit any undesired ingredients and accommodate food allergies if notified in advance.
Inclusions for Gluten Free Traditional Florentine Dinner
- Glass of Prosecco
- Recipes on line
Exclusions for Gluten Free Traditional Florentine Dinner
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Wine not included
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Infant meals not included
Children under 10 years may not be allowed in the kitchen or at the dinner table or the reservation may be canceled even at the last.
The children in each case charged as adults.
Guests who present with undeclared children in the booking will not be admitted to the tour but will pay in any case.
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible: please note that there is no elevator to the private restaurant. It is located on the second floor (43 steps)
Please note that this tour is not suitable for children under 5 years old (unless the group books the entire table)
No pets allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna