Go Boston Card
OverviewExplore Boston your own way with the flexible Go Boston Card. Do as much or as little sightseeing as you like, at your own pace while saving precious vacation dollars. Receive free admission to popular Boston attractions, and enjoy discounts on shopping and dining around town. Enjoy direct entry to attractions. Simply download your pass on your mobile device and go no voucher redemption required!
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
Choose free entry to over 40 unique attractions and tours in Boston and its surrounds, then let your Go Boston Card do the rest. You'll receive discounts and special offers on shopping, dining and activities, plus a 69-page guidebook to help you plan your Boston vacation.
The Go Boston Card leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. The Go Boston Card is available for one, two, three, five or seven days. You may visit as many attractions as you like in one day, but you are limited to visiting each attraction only once per day.Please note: Go Boston Cards are activated upon first usage and and are valid for the number of consecutive days purchased. Once inside an attraction or on a tour guests are welcome to stay until closing
See 'Itinerary' below for full list of included attractions.
Inclusions for Go Boston Card
- FREE Entry to over 40 attractions and tours
- Discounts and value added offers at over 30 restaurants and retailers
Exclusions for Go Boston Card
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Enjoy FREE entry to the following attractions:BOSTON PROPER
- 2-Day CityView Hop on Hop off Sightseeing (Please present your pass at the CityView Trolley booth located at the front of the Marriott Long Wharf building (corner of Atlantic Ave and State St). The CityView Trolley representative will scan your pass and give you your Trolley ticket)
- Boston Bike Rental
- Boston Children's Museum
- Fenway Park Tour
- Freedom Trail® Walk into History Tour*
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Mary Baker Eddy Library / Mapparium
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science -- Skip the Line!
- New England Aquarium -- Skip the Line!
- Old South Meeting House
- Old State House Museum
- Otis House Museum
- Paul Revere House
- Skywalk Observatory
- Swan Boats of Boston*
- USS Constitution Cruise by Boston Harbor Cruises*
- Franklin Park Zoo
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Samuel Adams Brewery Tour
- Charles Riverboat Cruise*
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Harvard Walking Tour by Trademark Tours
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
- MIT Museum
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Cape Cod Canal Cruises*
- Hyannisport Harbor Cruise*
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
- Buckman Tavern
- Concord Museum
- Liberty Ride Bus Tour*
- Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House
- House of Seven Gables
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Salem Witch Museum
- Plimoth Plantation & Mayflower II*
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Six Flags New England & Hurricane Harbor* (accepted for gate admission until 5pm)
BONUS ATTRACTIONS (choice of one with purchase of 3, 5, or 7-day cards only)
- Boston Duck Tours
- New England Aquarium Whale Watch
- Red Sox Game Ticket (select home games, subject to availability)
The Go Boston Card offers a variety of free gifts, 2 for 1 offers and discounts at some of Boston's best retailers and restaurants. Full details will be available in your guidebook.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your Go Boston Card will be immediately available for download. Print your pass and use it for direct entry into the attractions.
Go Boston Cards are activated upon first usage and are good daily. Once inside an attraction or on a tour guests are welcome to stay until closing
Please Note: Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please ensure you check the operating hours with each attraction.
You must bring a valid photo ID