Go Fishing In Punta Cana
OverviewChoose between the morning or the afternoon departures. Either way, you will be first picked up from your Punta cana hotel and taken to your fishing charter boat which can hold up to 12 passengers and 7 fishing lines in the water.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tour
The type of fishing that you will be doing is trolling. Trolling involves pulling lures or rigged dead bait behind the charter boat at different speeds depending on the species of fish targeted. Whether you are searching for Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Mahi-Mahi, Sailfish, Wahoo or Yellow Fin Tuna, the team has everything for you to get the most enjoyment and excitement out of your deep sea fishing experience. If you wish to enjoy your catches in a meal, there is a restaurant right on the beach that will prepared and cook your fish with a choice of sauces, rice, vegetables, tostones and flan for desert.
The professional staff with provide you with all of the necessary equipment including bait. The team of guides speak multiple languages including English, French and Spanish.While on-board you can enjoy complimentary purified bottled water, soft drinks, beer (3 per adult) and rum based drinks. Lunch will be included for the full-day charter. There will be one captain and one mate/guide for the tour. All the boats can seat up to 12 people on board. All have bathrooms and lots of shaded area so that you dont burn while you are out fishing. All the boats have been opened up for easier access to fighting chairs and/or fighting belts. Only the best fishing equipment will be used including brands such as Shimano, Dual, Penn, Aftco, Sampo Ball, Mustard, Captain Harrys and Boone. The crew always rigs their own bait, thus you can be assured you will have the best chance at catching your trophy fish. The crew will also be happy to show you how its done!
Inclusions for Go Fishing In Punta Cana
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Go Fishing In Punta Cana
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Saman Adventure to Limn Waterfall and Cayo Levantado
- Saman Exotic- Los Haitises National Park and Cayo Levantado from Punta Cana
- Safari Monkey Land from Punta Cana
- Saman Adventure- Limn Waterfall and Cayo Levantado From La Romana
- Isla Saona Deluxe- Rio Chavon and Lobster
- Side by Side Combo 4x4 ADV PLUS Caribbean Sea Individual
- Caribbean Pirates Snorkeling Adventure from Punta Cana
- Bvaro Splash Speed Boats and Diving